wine really can turn your day right side up.


Making this purchase was the highlight of my day.

One Kings Lane has become my official obsession as of late, so when they ran a deal today on wine accessories, I had to scoop this up immediately! We're in the process of looking for an apartment, our first that will be OURS AND ONLY OURS, and judging from the places we've looked at, our counter space will be VERY valuable. Hence this gorgey wine rack.

Despite my purchase, today was a Tuesday that felt like a Monday.

My training for the half marathon that I have not yet chosen/registered for began today, so I headed to the track in the rain to get my miles in. It was awful, torturous, and painful. I kept within my time but my legs felt like lead the entire run. A plus was that the humidity broke so even though there was a heavy "sprinkle" the entire time, the humid/hot element was alleviated. I knew it was time to throw in the towel when my PMSing self started to get mad at the feeling of the raindrops hitting my arms.

Brian had dinner pretty much finished by the time I got home, which was wonderful. We went for a back-up dinner tonight: pasta tossed with a garlic sauteed in olive oil with a dash of crushed red pepper, topped with roasted veggies and a side of baked eggplant. I can't lie - it was a good, comforting dish that didn't leave me feeling uncomfortable or too stuffed afterwards. Love that!

Now it's a kickoff to the first couple of episodes of season 4 of FNL and I'm off to bed.

At least we're kinda sorta halfway through the week, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment