The Sunday I did absolutely nothing productive.

*I should be packing but I cannot muster up the oomph to do so. The last thing that I want to do tomorrow is come home and stress out and be rushing to pack and get things together, but tonight my thought is "Eh... what's the hurry?"

*My eye has been twitching for over a week now. I'm convinced it's because I never get enough sleep, though I slept until 10 today, which never happens. You'd think I'd head to bed now, but we just started a movie, just for kicks. Never mind that I'm the only one out of the two of us who has to work tomorrow.

*Tuesday night I leave for Texas, and I am SO excited to be home for awhile! I wish that Brian was able to come and spend at least part of the holiday with me, but it will be nice to be with my family regardless. We even have a Christmas Fiesta planned for the Thursday before Christmas, which I'm overly excited for. It shall be fun!

*Packing update: I just pulled out the few gifts that I purchased to take home with me... um yea. Let's change "a few" to a third of my suitcase. Whoops.

*I baked 150 cookies this weekend to package up and take to work before I leave. Have I done that yet? No, no I have not.

*While I accomplished nothing productive today, I did Pin an astounding number of things on Pinterest. I can't complain though-- snug on the couch under a blanket with the Christmas tree lights on and Brian next to me watching football was a pretty ideal way to spend this particular Sunday.

*The panic has arrived-- off to frantically overestimate how many outfits I'll need when I'm home!

1 comment:

  1. We all have those days where we need to be lazy and accomplish nothing. i have plenty to do myself before heading to the family and have done none of it.

    ReplyDelete