Four Things About Me.

I thought I would pop in for a fun little midweek post!  Hope your day is going well-- halfway to the weekend!

Four Nicknames
Kate, Kiki, Katya, Kadis

Four Jobs I've Had
Teacher at After School Program, Nanny, Admin, Business Development Coordinator

Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once
Steel Magnolias, A Christmas Story, Father of the Bride, Stepmom

Four Things In My Purse
Hobo Wallet, Planner, "Essentials" bag (lip balm, colored pens for my planner,  makeup)... does my phone count?  I say yes.

Four Books I Would Recommend 
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, Still Alice, To Kill A Mockingbird, anything by Elin Hilderbrand for a good girly beach read

Four Cars I've Driven
Ford Explorer, Dodge Ram, Jeep Cherokee, Subaru Legacy

Four Places I've Visited
Cancun, NYC, Chicago, Baltimore

Four Places To Visit On My Bucket List
France, Ireland, Greece, Fiji

Four Of My Favorite Foods
Pasta, Pizza, Mexican (any and all of it-- burritos, queso, tacos, enchiladas), my daddy's BBQ (brisket, sausage, oh my!)

Four TV Shows I Watch
Real Housewives, Scandal, Southern Charm, GMA

Four Things I'm Looking Forward To In 2015 
Taking the next step in my career, decorating our home, traveling to visit family and friends all over, our big one year anniversary/30th birthday trip at the end of the year

No comments:

Post a Comment