Wednesday Ramblings

::: I've managed to get myself into a nice little morning routine lately, and I'm loving it! Mondays and Thursdays I let myself sleep until 5:45am, which gives me plenty of time to get ready, make/eat breakfast, and take care of Molly things before we leave at 7am. On Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays, I'm up at 4am and at the gym when they open for my workout. I pack my lunch the night before and have a few outfit options in my mind, so once I'm home it's right into the normal routine and still out the door by 7! I'm pretty darn proud of myself - getting up that early is no easy feat, but it makes me feel SO much better throughout the day. I'm still going strong with weekend workouts too, but I have more flexibility based on what we have going on those days. 

I think a huge contributor to this whole routine is that I'm in bed and reading no later than 9pm each night, with lights out at 9:30pm. If I go any later than that, there's no way I'm waking up early. It's all (not shockingly) making such a big difference in my productivity throughout the day though - no better reason than that to keep at it!



::: I took the plunge this weekend and ordered a Hayden Reis tote for beach and pool days this summer. I've been lusting after one for the longest time, and they had a 20% discount applied to their sale items. This green and grey striped bag was calling my name, and once I added a pink monogram, it was perfection. I can't wait for it to be delivered... but I REALLY can't wait for that first warm, sunny beach day when I'll need it! I'll certainly share a pic once it comes!

::: The Pandora "Feel Good" station has been my jam lately. Just this morning, I've heard:

Float On - Modest Mouse 
Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles 
Imagine - John Lennon
Twist and Shout - The Beatles 

...it's like the British Invasion this morning but I am loooooving it.


::: Transitioning from winter clothes to spring outfits always stresses me out, especially when trying to figure out what to wear to the office. It's too early for spring dresses and skirts, but a lot of them are a bit too light and springy to wear in March without leggings or tights. Guess I'll be doing lots of layering between now and... June? Regardless, I can't wait for all of the spring colors!

 






::: I'm loving this list of reasons why a husband should love his wife's mom bun - it made me teary!

::: My parents gave me a Yeti tumbler for Christmas and it has changed my morning coffee game. I fell into a routine of buying a large iced coffee... every single morning, and not only was the coffee not good, but it was a waste of $3... again, every single day. So now I've been making my own coffee and this beauty is amazeballs. 


::: And on a final note, I'm going to need this for my office, stat.


Happy Wednesday, lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. Those outfits are fabulous - I love them all! Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete