Welcome to the World, Charlotte Frances!!

Brian and I welcomed our beautiful baby girl, Charlotte Frances King, into the world on Friday, January 6 at 6:31 p.m. We are head over heels in love with this precious miracle, and have spent the last twelve days wading through the waters of being brand new parents while being in absolute awe at this little life that we created. 

Charlotte Frances King
7 pounds, 9 ounces
19 1/2 inches long

I never, ever could have fathomed how much love I would feel for my sweet baby girl - it's the most overwhelming, beautiful, all-consuming love, and I wouldn't trade it for a single thing in all of the world. Aside from battling a good dose of the baby blues, I'm recovering really well, and Brian is even more of an amazing dad than I could have pictured him being. We're so in love and feel so blessed to have this sweet baby as our daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment