Oh, how PINTERESTING!!

Let me cut to the chase-- shall we PIN?


google





I have a bookcase that desperately needs an update, so I just about fell over when I came across this! The design possibilities are ENDLESS. love.




three words: salted. caramel. cupcake.
Your snug pants can thank me now :)




Can I go ahead and just fast forward time a few years to when I have babies with teeny tiny toes that can fit in these? I die.


Source: google.com via Katie on Pinterest



This is how I feel after most runs--
it's a miracle that I finished at all, but goodness does it feel good when I do!




I love that I'm Southern.




A cheese cake for a shower/party. Seriously? I'm in!


Hope y'all have a lovely rest of the day! Wednesday-- halfway through the week, woo!

2 comments:

  1. my pants are already snug! the button will probably pop off my pants with those yummy cupcakes!!

    Trish @ Tales from ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. !I'm in love with that book case! Seriously!

    ReplyDelete